What is Zoho ?
Zoho is a leading CRM software that enables businesses of all sizes to manage their customer relationships in an effective and efficient manner. Zoho provides a wide range of features and tools that can be customized according to the specific needs of a business.
What are the benefits of integrating Zoho with Xcally?
Integrating Zoho with Xcally gives businesses the following benefits:
– Zoho provides a central repository for all customer information, which can be accessed by the entire team. This helps to ensure that everyone is on the same page and makes it easy to track interactions with customers.
– Zoho’s powerful automation features can be used to streamline sales and marketing processes. For example, Zoho can be configured to automatically send follow-up emails to customers after a call is made.
– Zoho integration with Xcally enables businesses to make and receive calls directly from within the Zoho interface. This makes it easy to track call logs and customer interactions.
– Zoho integration with Xcally allows businesses to take advantage of Zoho’s robust reporting capabilities. This can be used to track the performance of sales and marketing campaigns, as well as the overall health of the customer relationship.
How to integrate Zoho with Xcally?
Integrating Zoho with Xcally is a simple process. Just follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Zoho account and go to the Zoho Marketplace.
2. Search for “Xcally Motion” in the Zoho Marketplace.
3. Click on the “Install” button to install the Xcally Motion integration.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
5. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to make and receive calls directly from within the Zoho interface.
If you need any help, our team at LinkedIP is always happy to assist. Contact us today and we’ll be glad to help you get started with Zoho integration at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-969-0164.